BNP Paribas Real Estate has been selected to provide property management services for 16 logistics assets in five countries across Europe, covering a total area of over 600,000 sq m. This major pan-European mandate was concluded with the newly created specialist logistics asset manager Urban Real Estate Partners (UREP).
Since Q1 2018, the property management business line of BNP Paribas Real Estate has been providing ongoing property management services for:
- 6 assets in France (Belfort, Le Havre, Rennes, Orléans, with Combs-La-Ville and Rouen added in October 2018)
- 4 assets in Germany (Frankfurt, Kölleda, Langgöns and Berlin which was added in May 2018)
- 4 assets in the Netherlands (2 x Maasvlakte, Hordijk and Schipol)
- 1 asset in Spain (Tarancon)
- 1 asset in Poland (Sochaczew)
As we set up the logistics platform it was important for us to identify a single source, cross border property management team that could respond quickly to the demands of the business in a consistent and proactive way. We have been delighted by the early success that the property management team at BNP PRE have delivered since instruction and we look forward to adding value to these investments as we grow the portfolio.
– Paul Rodger, Managing Director at UREP
This mandate shows our ambition to provide our clients with integrated solutions for pan-European portfolios with international key account management, incorporating great challenges such as cross border coordination and management of logistics properties. It demonstrates our capability to manage all real estate asset classes at a European level, paired with deep local knowledge.
– Csongor Csukas, Head of International Property Management at BNP Paribas Real Estate
The Property Management business line of BNP Paribas Real Estate enjoys a leading position in mainland Europe for commercial real estate, and an optimal regional coverage in Europe, established in 13 countries and 57 cities. In 2017, Property Management revenues came to €98 million. The amount of space under management increased by 6.6% to 40.5 million sq m (including 56% offices and 25% logistics), 41% in France and 59% abroad.
With this mandate and after having broken through the threshold of 40 million s qm managed last year, we shall continue to structure a service offer around new ways of work with a user-centric and innovative approach, while strengthening our presence all over Europe
– adds Csongor Csukas, Head of International Property Management at BNP Paribas Real Estate